Sitting in the Aisle

It's kinda like getting an e-mail from John about what movie he just saw, well, kinda, sorta.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Spider-Man 3 (Film)




This movie won't be even out until Summer 2007, but these images certainly have me jazzed already. I know Thomas Hayden Church from the movie Sideways is playing the Sandman and Byrce Howard, Ron Howard's daughter and the gal from the Village, is playing Gwen Stacy. The real mystery is which villian Topher Grace is playing. I've heard he might be Venom or maybe the Chameleon.

I thought the first Spidey was good. I was most impressed with how fast he swung around on his webs. I've been reading the comics forever and never considered how fast he must be moving. He's essentially in freefall and with the webs, he must be accelerating at tremendous speeds, like bungee cords.

I really thought the second was just gang busters. Has some of the best superhero action I've ever seen. My expectations are high for this third one.

Keep swinging and I'll watch while sitting in the aisle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home