Sitting in the Aisle

It's kinda like getting an e-mail from John about what movie he just saw, well, kinda, sorta.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

A Purpose

hi all--

Thank you for coming. I've decided to create this blog as a repository of the media I consume. I read a fair amount (this includes books, magazines, and comics) and see a bit of tv, dvds, and movies. I thought instead of feeling like I'm doing this in a vacuum, I would post my thoughts and feelings on what I've just seen or read. These postings will strictly be about my media consumption and nothing more. Ideally, one would read what I've posted and have a clear sense of how I've been occupying some of my time and maybe even come to a better understanding of me. Time will see how successful I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home