Sitting in the Aisle

It's kinda like getting an e-mail from John about what movie he just saw, well, kinda, sorta.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Psst...want to see something really scary?

I've gotten a greater than expected response to my initial post of my review for The Hills Have Eyes. In particular, I've gotten some flack on my thoughts of The Ring being a scary movie. Some kind folks have given me suggestions on what they think is a better scary movie. Thank you for all the suggestions. I did notice that most scary movies are broken down into categories.

1. Boogey Man
2. Ghosts
3. Demon Possesion

While one type of movie may not elicit thrills from one person, another type may be the stuff of nightmare. I know people who will watch anything except demon possesion films because, you know, that could actually happen. Thank you for all the kind feedback and please keep reading. And as always, you'll find me sitting in the aisle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home