Sitting in the Aisle

It's kinda like getting an e-mail from John about what movie he just saw, well, kinda, sorta.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Boob Tube (TV)

I've gotten a smattering of interest in what I'm currently watching on TV. I've got a few cateogories and will list them thusly:

When I can
These are shows I try to watch when I can. No big deal if I miss them but, it's nice to catch them.
  • Desperate Housewives -- Haven't seen this in quite awhile and certainly not as good as the first season, but it's still the only nighttime soap worth checking out.
  • Bones -- Like CSI crossed with the chemistry of the X-Files' Mulder and Scully.
  • CSI: Vegas -- The first and the best.

Gotta Tape
Shows I gotta tape.
  • Prison Break
  • 24
  • Survivor

DVD
A new category I thought about a year ago. These are shows I think are worth getting on DVD. It's just easier that way. Lost was actually the first show I thought I wouldn't even see, but knew I would get on DVD.
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Gilmore Girls
  • Smallville
  • Lost
  • Veronica Mars
  • Alias
  • Battlestar Galactica


If I'm not sitting on the couch, then you'll catch me sitting in the aisle.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see this new addition to the world of blogs, it's a mad, mad world. Keep up the good work.

Mon Mar 27, 11:20:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home