Sitting in the Aisle

It's kinda like getting an e-mail from John about what movie he just saw, well, kinda, sorta.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Nintendo DS Lite: Coral Pink (Video Game)

After playing a game called Brain Age a few times at Target and Best Buy, I decided to sell back my Xbox for credit at the local Game Stop and pick up a Nintendo DS Lite in coral pink along with some games. I had almost forgotten how good video games can be. I feel games nowadays may have gotten too complicated. It's difficult to figure out the controls sometimes and very few games allow you to just play a few rounds. I don't have the time I used to be able to devote to these games and don't feel like putting in a few hours just to get to the good parts. The last outstanding game I did play was on the Gamecube and it was Resident Evil. It's actually one of the very few games I've played more then once.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Yes, you have joined the ranks of the gaming elite!!!

There are so many great pen games in addition to standard style non-pen games ... one of the best systems I've owned.

Fri Sep 29, 06:28:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home