Sitting in the Aisle

It's kinda like getting an e-mail from John about what movie he just saw, well, kinda, sorta.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Monster House 3-D (Film)



I was lucky enough to catch a free advance screening of this movie in 3-D. Easily one of the better movies I've seen in a long time. So good, I want to pay to see it again, only this time in 2-D, just to be different. I just adored this movie. I think this might have played better in October, as this film takes play on Halloween and perfectly captures that time of year. The 3-D is outstanding and might be one the best examples of 3-D I've seen in a theater, which I admit I have not seen that much of. Either way, just go and see this when it opens on July 21. It's funny, a little scary, and has a solid story. You really can't ask for much more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home