Sitting in the Aisle

It's kinda like getting an e-mail from John about what movie he just saw, well, kinda, sorta.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (Film)

A great dumb, exciting thrill ride of a summer movie. Leave your brain at the door and enjoy the spectacle of drift racing. The first film I've seen this summer that I would want to see again. Much better than the second one and almost as good, if not better, than the first. And I personally loved the last shot.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked this movie a lot. It's a fun summer flick with great racing scenes. The only problem I had with it was that the lead actor was a little too long in the tooth to be playing a high school student. He looked like he was in his mid to late twenties.

Wed Jun 28, 11:33:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home