Sitting in the Aisle

It's kinda like getting an e-mail from John about what movie he just saw, well, kinda, sorta.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (Film)

When I think of the Fantastic Four from the comics, I think of epic adventures in the most astounding of places. This adventure seems almost quaint in comparison. With a scant running time and so much having to happen, the fantastic foursome often play second fiddle to the Silver Surfer. The Surfer comes across so well, I think of him as coolest character introduced in these summer movies. The possibility of a Surfer movie is something I look forward to. I wished I felt the same way about another FF movie. I still think Pixar's The Incredibles as the best FF movie they never made. I give this adventure a C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home