Sitting in the Aisle

It's kinda like getting an e-mail from John about what movie he just saw, well, kinda, sorta.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Shrek the Third (Film)

I liked this third installment of Shrek more so than the over pop-cultured, dull second chapter. While I enjoy the continued storyline, I still prefer the much better first film. I think they maybe should have stopped with that first one. It's sometimes feels like what I imagine would have happened if they took one of the Disney fairy tales and made sequels to them (I'm not counting the direct to video trash). The first film usually tells the most interesting story in their characters' lives and sequels tend to wander and drift a bit. Sometimes the second part is able to expand upon the first. But when you get to the third part, you really feel those empty fumes. I give this adventure a C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home