Sitting in the Aisle

It's kinda like getting an e-mail from John about what movie he just saw, well, kinda, sorta.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Cheating (Random musing)

Reading an interesting article on what men would consider cheating, I thought upon what I would think of as cheating and came up with this. I think cheating is doing something with a member of the opposite sex you would not do with a friend of the same sex. So for example, I have a good buddy and his name is Jaemin (names have been changed to protect the tainted). I hang out with him and we might catch dinner and a movie. All fine and dandy. I think if I was in a relationship, I should be able to do that with a female friend. Now, when I see these movies with Jaemin, I'm not holding his hand or kissing him good-night afterwards. I think whatever I do with my female friends, I should be able to do with Jaemin and if I can't, maybe I'm cheating. I think it's a pretty good rule of thumb to have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home