Sitting in the Aisle

It's kinda like getting an e-mail from John about what movie he just saw, well, kinda, sorta.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Season (Series) Finales (TV)

It's May and it's that time of year when some shows end on a cliffhanger and leave you wondering what will happen until Fall or some shows close their curtains for good. Here are a few random thoughts.

Season Finale
Bones - While the show can be predictable at times, I still enjoy the interplay between the two leads. The *shocking* ending nicely sets up a direction to follow up on in season 2. I just hope it's not dragged out too long ala Mulder's sister on the X-Files. I loved the way Buffy the Vampire Slayer (fond favorite) sets up a big baddie at the beginning of the season and takes care of him, her, or it by the end of the season. More shows could learn from this.

Prison Break - Argh. Ending sucked and blowed. Yeah, they escape, but the very end left me feeling unstatisfied and underappreciated. I might catch the first episode of the next season, but they'll have to work hard to keep me coming back.

CSI - Grissom and Siddle?!? Together? Ewww.

Survivor - If it couldn't be Cirie, then I'm glad Aras won.

Desperate Housewives - I liked the flashbacks and thought the episode strong in an otherwise weak, way weak season.

24 - Jack going to China!?!

Series Finale
Will & Grace - I'm a sucker for series enders and this one was good. Haven't been watching for a while, but liked how they ended things. Reminded me of how Six Feet Under ended by leaving no doubt as to the ultimate fate of the characters.

That 70's Show - Sucked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home